Tea Tree Oil for Skin Infection
A wart on the skin can not only feel embarrassing but will also make you appear ugly. It is also important to note that warts are contagious. Therefore, it is always best to try looking out for methods that can help you in getting rid of warts as soon as possible. If the use of prescription medicines is not bringing you any results, tea tree essential oil is one of the best natural herbal ingredients to banish those stubborn bubbles on your skin. Tea tree oil for skin infection, comes with some amazing benefits among which one is treating warts.
What are Warts?
Warts can be described as a small growth on the skin which occurs because of HPV or human papilloma virus. HPV can be found in various parts of the human body like feet, genitals, and hands. Individuals who are in close contact with people suffering from warts might also get infected. Warts do not cause much pain, but they are unsightly and embarrassing. They might cause itchiness and even hurt in some cases. Genital warts, if left untreated can cause cancer.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Skin Infection or Warts?
If you want to get good results in using organic tea tree oil for warts, then it is necessary for you to know the right treatment procedure. It is essential for you to have a clear understanding of how you need to use the oil for treating your condition. First of all, you must always ensure buying pure grade essential tea tree oil and no other stuff. This is because something other than pure grade tea tree oil will not work. You will need transparent film dressing, disposable nail files, cotton swabs and organic tea tree oil for treating your condition. Make sure that you are aware of the right procedure of applying tea tree oil on your wart. The steps that you need to follow are:
- Wash the affected area with soap and lukewarm water. Allow the area to dry and then clean it up. This will soften the wart a bit.
- Use a disposable nail file for filing down the wart. Do not file very deep because it might result in bleeding.
- This next step helps you in preventing the surrounding skin from getting burnt by tea tree oil. You need to cut the transparent film dressing in size larger than your wart and place it over the wart. The film dressing should have a hole for you to get sight of the wart.
- Now take the cotton swab, dip it in tea tree oil and gently apply it on the wart.
- Leave it overnight and remove the film dressing in the morning. Rinse the area thoroughly
Following these simple steps regularly for one or two weeks will obviously help you in getting rid of warts. You can safely use pure Tea Tree Oil for skin infection. It can be a very useful remedy at home.